Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2021, 05:44:23 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 360: All My Starchildren  (Read 985 times)

Lemon

• I love your sex penis.
  • Administrator
  • Miss Priss, I'd like to piss on your coat.
360: All My Starchildren
Secret Gaygent 69 marxcarl junior associate faguar Dr. Buttplug Blergh Immoral Filth VerifiedFailure Skeeps

izzy

• Illegal Hedgehog Substances Dealer
  • Paid
360: All My Starchildren #1
I learned that if your real kids don't talk to you anymore, you can make newer, better children through the power of imagination!
Great Joe Skeeps VerifiedFailure

Cradicus

• Paid
360: All My Starchildren #2
The first to come first appeared in the sky in March 1997, so Hale-Bop? Is this a Heavens Gate off shoot?
VerifiedFailure

Skeeps

• Paid
360: All My Starchildren #3
Wearing my ThoughtScreen helmet in order to skip out on my starchild support payments
Dr. Buttplug Blergh Immoral Filth adrenochrome dome

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
360: All My Starchildren #4
I now know what new age mom trip reports sound like.
VerifiedFailure Diploskull Lemon chai tea latte Skeeps

VerifiedFailure

• Paid
360: All My Starchildren #5
Man UFO religions and adjacent beliefs are fantastic, how do you guys dig up this content

Spooks

• Poster Child of Posting
  • Paid
  • be a baddie not a saddie
360: All My Starchildren #6
I never thought the Soda Poppers from Sam & Max would star in an F+ episode, but here we are.
A Meat

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
360: All My Starchildren #7
I never thought the Soda Poppers from Sam & Max would star in an F+ episode, but here we are.
Spooks, October 02, 2021, 12:21:02 pm
Besides the kids looking like the Soda Poppers, this might actually be Hugh Bliss's website, the recipes are about creating weirdly layered foods that bacteria can grow in
Spooks

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
360: All My Starchildren #8
Boots made that Dr. Bashir joke a light-year ahead of Dijon.
chai tea latte VerifiedFailure adrenochrome dome Dragon Friend Boots Raingear

adrenochrome dome

• Recipient of Lesbian Bounties
  • Paid
360: All My Starchildren #9
Boots made that Dr. Bashir joke a light-year ahead of Dijon.
Achilles' Heelies, October 02, 2021, 09:21:01 pm

It makes sense because you can take a shorter path to make the joke if you're fast enough to go through the Maw.
chai tea latte RoeCocoa Achilles' Heelies

Captain Fargle

• Paid
360: All My Starchildren #10
I hate myself for this but when they were talking about star child names and said "Lily Luna" I nearly yelled, out loud, "Wait a minute! That's just what Harry Potter named his kid!"

Do I get a special Kumquat Medal or something for that?
adrenochrome dome

sea hag

• Paid
360: All My Starchildren #11
I hate myself for this but when they were talking about star child names and said "Lily Luna" I nearly yelled, out loud, "Wait a minute! That's just what Harry Potter named his kid!"

Do I get a special Kumquat Medal or something for that?
Captain Fargle, October 04, 2021, 04:21:31 pm

You get a dark, empty pit in your soul.
adrenochrome dome A Meat Dragon Friend Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB

Smallest Sasquatch

• Paid
360: All My Starchildren #12
Man UFO religions and adjacent beliefs are fantastic, how do you guys dig up this content
VerifiedFailure, October 02, 2021, 11:50:19 am

I dunno, it's just when I see something crazy on the internet I follow links to crazier and crazier content until I strike gold. 

Although... It probably helps that my childhood was full of this new age bullshit.  Not quite as out there as starchildren, but pretty damn close.  By the time I was 12 I had had an aura reading at a psychic institute, had my complete astrological star chart done, browsed alien conspiracy websites, participated in a smudging ritual for the solstice, was gifted multiple tarot decks and dreamcatchers, and had even tried to develop my latent telekinetic abilities (it turns out I can't move objects with my mind).  Thanks mom.  Our family tried the raw food thing for a while too.  I remember eating a lot of terrible carob and avocado "fudge" for dessert.  And she even got me a slice of raw "pizza" at the New Living Expo that was probably made with the same recipe Bridget uses!  Needless to say, I quickly became a skeptic after a certain point.
adrenochrome dome Lemon VerifiedFailure A Meat Secret Gaygent 69 Dragon Friend chai tea latte Spooks Philosothelia junior associate faguar Frank West Down10 Zemyla

VerifiedFailure

• Paid
360: All My Starchildren #13
Wow that’s quite the new age experience, I hope it was interesting rather than miserable.  My family skirted the edge of new age stuff but I never realized how deep those beliefs go until I got older and started looking for weird stuff online.