Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2019, 02:46:45 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What's up with your username?  (Read 53567 times)

Mushroom

• i'm a fun guy
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #195
I might as well make this my first post on the forum I guess?

I like mushrooms. That is literally it. I photograph and identify them as a hobby because I am a normal person who has friends.
Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october) chai tea latte LaserSeusan Yavuz Lemon NutshellGulag Maxine Headroom

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Wannabe Dirtbag
What's up with your username? #196
My current username is pretty self explanatory, it is technically misspelled according to dozerfleet cannon but I prefer to think it is cockney rhyming slang for a shitty breakfast, or morning sex.

I used to use the username niceguy64, I was in high school when I came up with it and it was directly related to always being labeled a "nice guy" with all the terrible connotations connected to it, and my first console was a commodore 64. There were other permutations and even after it became a meme for neckbeards I embraced it ironically in the something awful goony loser sort of sense. A year or two ago I found another niceguy64 out there in the interwebs, there are many, this lent to some amount of anonymity, but this particular guy chose "niceguy" because he was a total creepy rapist pedophile type and he chose "64" because he was born in the year 1964. So since I had been looking for a proper replacement. Thanks Lemon!
Spooks Corn Syrup

Turbo Sexaphonic Delight

• Delightful
  • Paid
  • James Horse, father of Naughty Horse
What's up with your username? #197
I used to be merely Turbo Sexaphone. When a random cashier at Popeye's called me delightful, I knew that I had grown as a human, and decided that one of my internet handles had to reflect this. Thus was the title "Turbo Sexaphonic Delight" born.
Bodark Yavuz positive stress Dr. Buttplug Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october) Boots Raingear A Meat chai tea latte LaserSeusan Fanzay Sherman Tank Nifty Nif junior associate faguar Down10 znarf Gyro Maxine Headroom Lost Season

positive stress

• THE LITTLE WHITE CUCK BALL
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
What's up with your username? #198
You've set a high bar for yourself with your first ballpit post

Baldr

• Paid
What's up with your username? #199
Thus was the title "Turbo Sexaphonic Delight" born.

Welcome to the forum.
jack chick Bodark Sherman Tank Nifty Nif znarf Maxine Headroom Quark-Antiquark

Pie Rogue

• Paid
What's up with your username? #200
My phone once auto-corrected "pierogies" to "pie rogues".  I also  like to bake, so it kinda fits.
Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october) Dr. Buttplug Gyro Really_Quite_Nice

Chaymie

• Paid
What's up with your username? #201
My username is based on Arnold Schwarzenegger's pronunciation of "Jamie" in Jingle All The Way. I don't know why I chose it as a username.

A Dork Heathen

• Paid
What's up with your username? #202
I'm a dork who practices the pre-Christian religion of Northern Europe called Heathenry.  Pretty simple.

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
What's up with your username? #203
I've never had a nickname, so it is my name backwards. 

I used to have another name back in the early 2000s for action figure and action figure customization websites, feralwolf or feralwolf72.  I even used it as an xbox 360 handle to play the fighting games.  Then people started asking me if I was a furry about 2 years ago, so that had to stop.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #204
My phone once auto-corrected "pierogies" to "pie rogues".  I also  like to bake, so it kinda fits.
Pie Rogue, July 10, 2016, 12:05:05 am

Nice pun. Also, props on the manul avatar, for it is grumpy and cute.

Quark-Antiquark

• My name is Quark and I'm here to say, no one cares in a major way
  • Paid
  • I like math puns.
What's up with your username? #205
Basically, if it wasn't super obvious already, I'm a huge physics nerd. After many years of using my first name followed by 412 as a username, I decided I wanted something original and that was probably never taken. I had just started reading about quantum mechanics (I really don't want to sound pretentious while writing this), antiparticles and annihilation, and decided that Quark-Antiquark sounded pretty cool.

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
What's up with your username? #206
I like ducks, and birds in general.

I also grew up near a massive colony of Eider Ducks, so I'm familiar with them and the amusing noises the males make when courting.
Yavuz Maxine Headroom

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Wannabe Dirtbag
What's up with your username? #207
And a hardy welcome to ye!
Eider Duck Maxine Headroom

Vocal Minority

• Paid
What's up with your username? #208
It goes all the way back to my days on the Xbox. When I was creating my account, I was given a few pre generated names to choose from. One was vocal flood man, and for some reason I chose it. Over the years it eventual shortened to Vocal Flood and then just Vocal, this became my name for all my online profiles.  Then one day I decided I needed more personality to my name. I thought of different phrases that Vocal would be a part of. I checked to see if Vocal Minority was available, It was, I took it, and the rest is history.

Coalbus

• Paid
  • Urinates Hard
What's up with your username? #209
I unashamedly stole mine from that one WikiHow episode.

I also identify as CourtesyPeekin. My accepted pronouns are: pee, and peeself.
Sherman Tank Lemon Ragnarok Boobies