Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 09:47:31 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 4939584 times)

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,905
  • 135
Once in a while I think about how pachyderms aren't a thing in biology but yet we still keep calling elephants that

Shell Game

  • Extra Creditor, Crab, Dragon Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • "..........Rarrr????"
  • 5,154
  • 671
Once in a while I think about how pachyderms aren't a thing in biology but yet we still keep calling elephants that
A Meat, March 07, 2024, 02:08:39 pm
Nerds lose again.
A Meat

moooo566 (taylor's version)

  • Paid
  • 2,635
  • 92
I love learning new things, like today I learned that I don't like when wine has a texture.

Recon Rabbit

  • Wikipedia Editor
  • Paid
  • 136
  • 10
I love learning new things, like today I learned that I don't like when wine has a texture.
moooo566 (taylor's version), March 08, 2024, 01:50:44 pm

You don't like lumpy wine?

xX_sp00ks_Xx

  • Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
  • 4,123
  • 146
My body, my chode.
Devious Box Antivehicular Lemon

PaulLovesToLaugh

  • Paid
    • 288
    • 3
I cut myself in the shower and I don't know how, but the context could make for a funny joke, but I also don't have the skills or cred to pull it off.

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,905
  • 135
Gonna make a hybrid library-gym, so both the nerds and the jocks can work out together.
Devious Box thelizzerd

thelizzerd

  • Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
    • 1,095
    • 21
Gonna make a hybrid library-gym, so both the nerds and the jocks can work out together.
A Meat, March 20, 2024, 01:49:40 am

You can just read a book at the gym no one is stopping you. 

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,905
  • 135
Gonna make a hybrid library-gym, so both the nerds and the jocks can work out together.
A Meat, March 20, 2024, 01:49:40 am

You can just read a book at the gym no one is stopping you.
thelizzerd, March 20, 2024, 03:34:04 pm
Pretty sure my lack of a gym membership would get in the way, public libraries are free
Devious Box thelizzerd

Hux

  • i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
  • 693
  • -15
thinking about how i went from hating my weirdo autism hyperfixations to being thankful for them. i like having a passionate obsession with a background character or some other dumb shit that nobody else cares about(except for 5 or so other autistic dorks) because it's like being in my own little universe. i've always been like this but i haven't always been at peace with it. better late than never.
DykeDastardly xX_sp00ks_Xx GirlKisser420 Lemon RoeCocoa

DykeDastardly

  • Paid
    • 54
    • 3
Its funny that star wars has jizz music but in real life we have a thing called scat singing
Lumbermouth corporate daiquiri Devious Box Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,905
  • 135
Sexual disorientation
vaMpiresoftWare Devious Box

moooo566 (taylor's version)

  • Paid
  • 2,635
  • 92
i've watched every treehouse of horror this week and i'd suggest you not do the same
Devious Box Antivehicular

dijon du jour

  • your zesty bud
  • Paid
  • oh gosh
  • 229
  • 56
I think if Don Cherry and Don Lemon teamed up they'd just need to find Don Blueberry, Don Apple, and Don Orange and they could establish their own magical girl squad.
vaMpiresoftWare Devious Box Shell Game Lumbermouth Sauce chai tea latte

Shell Game

  • Extra Creditor, Crab, Dragon Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • "..........Rarrr????"
  • 5,154
  • 671
Frenemy=Frenetic Enemy
Devious Box Great Joe RoeCocoa