What is the least sexy room in a house? I have been thinking about this, and my first instinct is the kitchen, but I'm not sure.
- The bedroom is obviously the sexiest.
- The bathroom is obviously the second sexiest, thanks to showers and baths.
- Dining room is pretty romantic.
- Living room isn't that sexy but it is still kind of sexy and probably has a couch and a casual atmosphere.
- Garage is sexy because lots of sexy things happen there, people work out in there, people get oily while fixing cars in there, etc.
- Basement is sexy because it's secret and under the house and you can keep your sex dungeon there.
- I feel like a study/home office room is kind of sexy and I'm not sure I can pinpoint why. Maybe it's that it's a room for just one person so they can get up to all kinds of things in there? Maybe it's that scene that's in every movie where someone comes in while the their S.O. is working and gets all handsy?
- Mudroom/foyer was initially something I thought was not sexy, but then I realized it's a room made specifically to compartmentalize dirty and messy stuff so that it doesn't get everywhere else and like, man I bet that's kind of sexy? It's at least not the LEAST sexy room.
Rooms that could be the least sexiest:
- Entrance Hall: it's just for saying hi and looking fancy. Nobody wants to fuck in the room where everyone is walking through all the time.
- Kitchen: Unhygenic to fuck in, and if you're not a food fetishist, there's not a lot to get turned on by. This is probably the room you keep knives AND bleach in, and it also has no place to sit or lie down, and most likely it's not really designed for anything but making and storing food. I think this might be a controversial pick because there's plenty of instances of people fucking in kitchens in various forms of media but I stand by this choice.
- Hallway: Has no personality, by design.
- Storage room/attic: It's where you toss stuff you don't know what to do with, nobody goes there and if you do it's probably awkward or dirty to fuck in.