Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 10, 2021, 02:39:36 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 604440 times)

Lemon

• I love your sex penis.
  • Administrator
  • Miss Priss, I'd like to piss on your coat.
I'm gonna open up a bar called Mojito Nixon
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop xdaringdamselx Antivehicular Dr. Buttplug

Guy Ferrari

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm so hungry
If only there was a way
to fix this
(There isn't)
Guess I'll die
Salubrious Rex

Spooks

• Poster Child of Posting
  • Paid
  • be a baddie not a saddie
ELO's two most popular songs are about being happy that the sky is blue and swearing to hunt down and kill a woman that cheated you. Food for thought.
Salubrious Rex

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Her name is just "~" on the birth cerificate because her true name can only be pronounced via a series of armpit fart noises. The rest of our family just calls her Tilda.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Wipeout looks pretty easy. I'd do it but I don't want to make the course designers look bad
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Seth "Slimy" Rollins

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
As an Australian it’s very easy for me to uncritically support the radical nationalist violence of the IRA in their attempts to force a United Ireland, which is why I’m going to keep doing it
Great Joe jimandthemammograms Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte sambair

Salubrious Rex

• A non-event mass with a quantum probability of zero
  • Paid
I just realised I still remember what phone keys each letter corresponds to off the top of my head and it bothers me that I haven't forgotten that yet, that knowledge will never be useful ever again and I haven't needed it for nearly 10 years now.
auaurorau jimandthemammograms

jimandthemammograms

• Paid
  • they/them
Thanks for reminding me that I might still have muscle memory dedicated to playing mangled renditions of MCR songs using the tones on my old Nokia phone that I could have used for being good at shuffling cards or something really useful.
Salubrious Rex

Guy Ferrari

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
What if a quiche, and the entire bottom layer is roasted garlic? Can man dream of flying to close to the sun without facing the cloves of hubris?
chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Please share cool pictures of dragons.
I just realised I still remember what phone keys each letter corresponds to off the top of my head and it bothers me that I haven't forgotten that yet, that knowledge will never be useful ever again and I haven't needed it for nearly 10 years now.
Salubrious Rex, April 08, 2021, 07:55:40 am
SOMEONE doesn't play enough puzzle games.
jimandthemammograms Salubrious Rex